- 05 Apr5th April Henriette Bier gives inaugural lecture as visiting professor at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 27 MarKas Oosterhuis present at Discussion Panel and deliver lecture "Protospacing Prototyping" at TU Wien Research Day 2016/17
- 24 MarInternational Colloquium: Design-to-Robotic-Production & -Operation (D2RP&O)
- 18 Mar18th of March Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi participate in international symposium Les formes du digital at the Centre Pompidou
- 14 MarMarch 14th - June 19th Robotic Building team participates in the exhibition Imprimer le monde at the Centre Pompidou
- 14 Mar14 March 15:00h Lecture by Jose Sanchez: Architecture for the commons
- 14 MarKas Oosterhuis holds masterclass The How and Why of Parametric Design on Tuesday 14 March 16.00h during Design Days Dubai 2017
- 14 MarKas Oosterhuis exhibits his parametric Body Chair at Design Days Dubai 2017 from 14-18 March 2017
- 10 FebDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the 2017 eCaaDe conference: Sharing of computable Knowledge, ShoCK!
- 06 FebFibrous Smart Material Topologies project to be exhibited at BouwBeurs 2017.
Dr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture at University of Technology Sydney, Advanced Construction Research Group
The UTS School of Architecture Advanced Construction Research Group, invite you to a special keynote lecture and discussion event to explore the future of advanced fabrication in the context of the Australian construction industry. Join UTS and keynote presenters, Dr Russell Lovebridge, Dr Nimish Biloria, Dr Tim Schork and Iain Maxwell in a presentation of new areas of global research at the intersection of advanced technology and the construction industry that will impact the way we build in Australia and the region in the next decade. What are the impacts for Australian industry now? Are we prepared for the changes to the construction industry technology is bringing?
Date: Wed 22nd November, 2016
Location: UTS School of Architecture, building 6, room 6.38.