- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
- 09 MayPh.D. Candidate Jia-Rey Chang will deliver a lecture titled as "Being immature" at the international conference of "Cultura Experimentala TDSOM"
- 08 May8th May 2017, Henriette Bier lectures at the SAWSA Open Lecture Series organised by the Welsh School of Architecture 2016/17
Registration for MSc 2 on Robotic Building starting February 2017 opened just now
Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) focuses on linking design to materialisation by integrating all functionalities (from structural strength, to thermal insulation and climate control) in the design of building components. This is implemented by employing novel multi-performative D2RP strategies. New materials are developed for the robotic production of multi-material building components and novel robotic production and assembly tools are deployed for testing the blueprint of future robotic building.