- 03 FebFriday 3 February 2017 at 9:45 in protoSPACE: Final Presentation MSc 1 Design Studio: Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) for SMART Student Housing
- 24 JanHenriette Bier acts as reviewer for Elsevier Journal Automation in Construction
- 18 JanHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Facility for Future taking place 18-20 January in 's-Hertogenbosch
- 02 JanJanuary 2nd - January 8th 2017: Dr Nimish Biloria to Lecture and act as External Critique at the Kuwait University.
- 28 DecNext Generation Building issue #3 on Robotic Building edited by Henriette Bier is available now!
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the EKSIG2017 Conference >> ALIVE. ACTIVE. ADAPTIVE.
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, SAGE Publishing.
- 16 DecProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at the KIVI event "The Experience of Movement" at Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
- 28 NovRegistration for MSc 2 on Robotic Building starting February 2017 opened just now
- 24 NovDr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture and operates as a workshop tutor for the Agile Fab International workshop at UniSA
Friday 3 February 2017 at 9:45 in protoSPACE: Final Presentation MSc 1 Design Studio: Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) for SMART Student Housing
In connection to the Game Set Match (GSM) 3 symposium, there will be three themes investigated this semester: Next Generation Building, Robotic Building, and SMARTEnvironments. Descriptions of the themes are available on the GSM 3 website (http://gsm3.hyperbody.nl/).
The MSc 1&3 Design Studios are organized in groups. MSc 1 develops designs for 2500-3000 sq m building units and MSc 3 develops proposals for 6500-7000 sq m buildings. It is recommended that the students operate in groups of 3-4 and select their design agendas in dialog with the tutors. It is vital to understand the site and its socio-cultural context, the need/desire to cultivate a chosen theme or design agenda.