- 03 FebFriday 3 February 2017 at 9:45 in protoSPACE: Final Presentation MSc 1 Design Studio: Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) for SMART Student Housing
- 24 JanHenriette Bier acts as reviewer for Elsevier Journal Automation in Construction
- 18 JanHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Facility for Future taking place 18-20 January in 's-Hertogenbosch
- 02 JanJanuary 2nd - January 8th 2017: Dr Nimish Biloria to Lecture and act as External Critique at the Kuwait University.
- 28 DecNext Generation Building issue #3 on Robotic Building edited by Henriette Bier is available now!
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the EKSIG2017 Conference >> ALIVE. ACTIVE. ADAPTIVE.
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, SAGE Publishing.
- 16 DecProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at the KIVI event "The Experience of Movement" at Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
- 28 NovRegistration for MSc 2 on Robotic Building starting February 2017 opened just now
- 24 NovDr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture and operates as a workshop tutor for the Agile Fab International workshop at UniSA
Fibrous Smart Material Topologies project to be exhibited at BouwBeurs 2017.
Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh exhibit robotically fabricated carbon fibre furniture prototypes at the BouwBeurs 2017, Utrecht exhibition from the 6th till the 10th February.
Fibrous smart material topologies is a 3TU project, which is a truly inter-disciplinary initiative for the 'designed engineering' of heterogeneous fibres with variable material behaviors to create optimized interior environments (furniture systems).
The current robotically manufactured carbon fibre prototype is the result of an active collaboration between Hyperbody (Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh), Coc3ede (Matteo Baldassari) and Atelier Robotiq (Dimitrios Lakovou)