- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
Thesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
04 JULY 2017 10:00 - LOCATION: AULA, TU DELFT
On 4 July, Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak will defend his PhD thesis Enhancing [spatial] creativity: Practical methods to boost creativity for architects.
Prof.ir. K. Oosterhuis
Dr. N.M. Biloria
After putting a boundary on the wide-spread topic of creativity, the research tries to find new methods to boost creativity of architects by applying unconventional virtual environments (UVEs), increasing the dimension of starting points (3D instead of 2D), changing the thinking pattern and tolerating ambiguity in order to suspend the judgment.
Enhancing [Spatial] Creativity - Enhancing creativity of architects by applying unconventional virtual environments (UVEs)