- 09 MayPh.D. Candidate Jia-Rey Chang will deliver a lecture titled as "Being immature" at the international conference of "Cultura Experimentala TDSOM"
- 08 May8th May 2017, Henriette Bier lectures at the SAWSA Open Lecture Series organised by the Welsh School of Architecture 2016/17
- 04 MayKas Oosterhuis is invited speaker at Mosque Design & Development Summit taking place 3-4 May in Dubai
- 03 MayHenriette Bier is co-founder and -editor of new Springer Series in Adaptive Environments
- 24 AprMonday 24th April 2017 at Dessau Institute of Architecture (DIA) : Midterm Review MSc 2 Design Studio D2RP&O
- 21 AprKas Oosterhuis lectures @ Craftsmanship in the Digital Age #2 Innovative Building Components
- 21 AprFriday 21st April 2017 at 14:00 in protoSPACE: Midterm Review MSc 2 Design Studio Interactive Acoustic Systems (IAS)
- 05 Apr5th April Henriette Bier gives inaugural lecture as visiting professor at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 30 MarInterview with Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi published in Delta
- 27 MarKas Oosterhuis present at Discussion Panel and deliver lecture "Protospacing Prototyping" at TU Wien Research Day 2016/17
Thesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
04 JULY 2017 10:00 - LOCATION: AULA, TU DELFT
On 4 July, Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak will defend his PhD thesis Enhancing [spatial] creativity: Practical methods to boost creativity for architects.
Prof.ir. K. Oosterhuis
Dr. N.M. Biloria
After putting a boundary on the wide-spread topic of creativity, the research tries to find new methods to boost creativity of architects by applying unconventional virtual environments (UVEs), increasing the dimension of starting points (3D instead of 2D), changing the thinking pattern and tolerating ambiguity in order to suspend the judgment.
Enhancing [Spatial] Creativity - Enhancing creativity of architects by applying unconventional virtual environments (UVEs)