- 03 JulHyperbody's MSc 2 Robotic Environments projects exhibited at Science Centre and V2_
- 02 Jul Hyperbody's Robotic Building team participates with MSc 2 projects in the D2RP event taking place 2-4 July at V2_
- 27 JunLecture by Prof. Kas Oosterhuis at the Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- 27 JunAchilleas Psyllidis publishes a book chapter in Computer-Aided Architectural Design Futures: The Next City, by Springer
- 16 JunLecture by Prof. Kas Oosterhuis at Leibniz Universität Hannover
- 16 JunAchilleas Psyllidis wins the 1st Prize for his project ROUTE on Linked Open Data for Smart Cities
- 14 JunDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as a member of the OCEAN design research association
- 08 JunSmart Textiles Workshop: Hyperbody and Smart Textiles at the University of Borås
- 29 MayAchilleas Psyllidis's paper accepted for publication and demonstration at the 15th International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE 2015)
- 29 MayKas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier, Sina Mostafavi and Jelle Feringa lecture at InDeSem 15
Friday 3 February 2017 at 9:45 in protoSPACE: Final Presentation MSc 1 Design Studio: Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) for SMART Student Housing
In connection to the Game Set Match (GSM) 3 symposium, there will be three themes investigated this semester: Next Generation Building, Robotic Building, and SMARTEnvironments. Descriptions of the themes are available on the GSM 3 website (http://gsm3.hyperbody.nl/).
The MSc 1&3 Design Studios are organized in groups. MSc 1 develops designs for 2500-3000 sq m building units and MSc 3 develops proposals for 6500-7000 sq m buildings. It is recommended that the students operate in groups of 3-4 and select their design agendas in dialog with the tutors. It is vital to understand the site and its socio-cultural context, the need/desire to cultivate a chosen theme or design agenda.