- 07 NovThe Interactive Environments Minor presents the interactive 'TouchSpace' installation at TEDxDelft
- 23 OctNimish Biloria and Jia-Rey Chang @ XV OSSA architectural workshop "Fata Morgana"
- 18 OctLectures "Free-form Design by data-driven components" and "Evolutionary Energy Design" by Bernhard Sommer
- 07 OctNew PhD Canditate Sina Mostafavi joined Hyperbody
- 06 OctChristian Friedrich lecture and workshop at Protospace FabLab Utrecht - Immediate Architecture and protoTAG
- 05 OctPublication 'Complex Temporalities of Interactive Architecture' by Christian Friedrich in Infinite Instances: Studies and Images of Time
- 04 OctChristian Friedrich and Vera Laszlo present Hyperbody protoTAG at Innovation Estafette / Open Data Bazaar
- 20 SepAlireza Hakak lectures at eCAADe'11 on "New perception of virtual environments, Enhancement of creativity"
- 14 SepHyperbody participates in "The Urban Future is Personal" program at PICNIC festival
- 06 SepNew PhD Candidate Jia-Rey Chang explores the development of "SmartGeometry"
Fibrous Smart Material Topologies project to be exhibited at BouwBeurs 2017.
Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh exhibit robotically fabricated carbon fibre furniture prototypes at the BouwBeurs 2017, Utrecht exhibition from the 6th till the 10th February.
Fibrous smart material topologies is a 3TU project, which is a truly inter-disciplinary initiative for the 'designed engineering' of heterogeneous fibres with variable material behaviors to create optimized interior environments (furniture systems).
The current robotically manufactured carbon fibre prototype is the result of an active collaboration between Hyperbody (Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh), Coc3ede (Matteo Baldassari) and Atelier Robotiq (Dimitrios Lakovou)