- 29 MayHyperbody's Robotic Building team leads a workshop on Design to Robotic Production for Continuous Variation at InDeSem 15
- 28 MayDr Nimish Biloria speaker at the Delft Data Science Seminar on "Social Data Science for Workforce Management"
- 19 MayHenriette Bier co-tutored graduation project that received 1st prize Archiprix National and 1st prize Archiprix International
- 19 MayHenriette Bier publishes chapter on Digitally-driven Design and Architetcure in Neighborhood Technologies Media and Mathematics of Dynamic Networks
- 18 MayAchilleas Psyllidis's paper accepted for publication and demonstration at the 24th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2015)
- 18 MayDr. Nimish Biloria lectures at the Architecture Week'15 - Beyond Shape event at the University of Lusofona, Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 MayJia-Rey Chang will deliver a talk in Creative Coding Amsterdam 001 "Inhabitants of the Subterranean"
- 12 AprHenriette Bier presents Robotic Building at TEDxDelft Salon's Crossing Bridges event that deals with the theme The Future
- 09 AprDr. Nimish Biloria invited as Speaker at the worldwide Internet of Things (IoT) event at the V2 Institute for the Unstable Media, Rotterdam
- 09 AprDr. Nimish Biloria to deliver a talk at the The 6th Conference of Urban System and Environment (USE) Joint Research Centre between SCUT and TU Delft
Hyperbody Guest Researcher Serban Bodea presents the Robotic 3D Printing project at the BEMNext colloquium, CiTG, TUDelft
The presentation will focus on the results of the first stage of the Robotic Building (RB) project. It addresses the BEMNext colloquium agenda dealing with the development of computational tools enabling the design and realisation of architectural and civil engineering projects of the immediate future.
The RB project is lead by Dr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and has been funded in the first stage (09/14-01/15) by 3TU, DRI, 100% Research, and AE&T. The first stage has been developed with PhD candidate Sina Mostafavi, guest researchers Ir. Ana Anton and Ir. Serban Bodea and MSc 3 students. Presentation of first stage results is scheduled at the beginning of the projects section of the BEMNext colloquium:
Location: Room 3.99, CiTG faculty
Address: Gebouw 23 Stevinweg 1, 2628 CN Delft
Time: 13.45 - 16.00
13:45 - 14:15 Jeroen Coenders (BEMNext lab)
14:15 - 14:45 Rob Doomen (Pieters Bouwtechniek)
14:45 - 15:00 break
15:00 - 15:15 Serban Bodea: Robotic 3D-printing (Hyperbody TU Delft)
15:15 - 15:30 Arie Bovenberg: Structural Components 4
15:30 - 15:45 Guido Slobbe: Structural optimisation of concrete joints
15:45 - 16:00 George Xexakis: Calibration algorithm of building performance simulations
16:00 - ? afternoon drinks at Prêt-à-Loger, a Dutch sustainable row house at the TU Delft campus