- 16 NovKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at SCALELESSSEAMLESS - International Symposium on integrated planning processes
- 14 Nov McNeel Hackfest in protoSPACE
- 12 OctFabrication Based Design and RhinoVAULT workshop
- 11 OctBook launch presentation: Hyperbody, First Decade of Interactive Architecture
- 30 AugHenriette Bier @ Blankensee-Colloquium 2012 on Neighborhood Technologies
- 29 JunMSc1 reNDSM Design Studio Final Reviews @ NDSM loods
- 23 MayLunch Lecture by ROK partners Silvan Oesterle and Matthias Rippman
- 07 MayLecture: Digital Prototyping by Jeroen van Ameijde
- 07 MayHot-Cold Transition Workshop, protoSPACE, 7th - 12th of May 2012
- 23 AprLecture: Cognition, People and Design
In the 2012 - 2013 MSc2 design studio semester the student's focused on developing real-time adaptive housing typologies for a compact multi-modal apartment of 50 square meters. The project involved the design, fabrication and assembly of five prototypes displaying spatial, ambient and social interaction based apartment adaptations in order to provide the luxury of a 100 square meter apartment from a 50 square meter footprint. The project was developed in active collaboration with Blauwhoed a leading Dutch real estate developer based in Rotterdam.
The resulting 1:1 prototypes will be presented by the students on 28 November in Casco Delfshaven in Rotterdam.
15:00 - 15:30 coffee/tea
15:30 - 16:00 presentation by Phillip Smits and Kas Oosterhuis
16:00 - 16:30 prototype presentations
16:30 - 17:30 drinks
To register email to jscheefers AA blauwhoed DDD nl or call 010-453 51 64.
Location: Achterhaven 148, 3024 RC
Pop Up Apartment