- 28 MarHyperbody designs a SynSerre (Synergetic Greenhouse)
- 23 Marguest researcher Ismael Quevedo Medina joins hyperBODY
- 21 MarMarco Verde lecturing at AA Visiting School in Paris
- 18 MarBook launch presentation: Towards a New Kind of Building - A Designers' Guide for Non-Standard Architecture
- 17 MarInteractive Workshop with Prof. Antonino Saggio and Hyperbody
- 09 MarMinor project ‘Linked’ shortlisted project for 3rd International Competition TRIMO URBAN CRASH
- 03 MarLecture by Kas Oosterhuis - New Kind of Building
- 25 FebQuantum Point Cloud Workshop - Spring 2011: Feb 25th - March 15th
- 17 FebProf Kas Oosterhuis entry for the 2011 Buckminster Fuller Challenge: QuantumBIM
- 16 FebSilver DDC Award 2011 for InteractiveWall
Prof. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Polypodium (Beirut Design Week)
Polypodium, as part of Beirut Design Week, is hosting seven speakers and two sessions around the theme of Growing Sustainability.
On Tuesday 24 May at 7 pm at Polypod, architects Aram Yeretzian, Kas Oosterhuis and Maha Nasrallah will showcase their architectural work followed by a moderated discussion on advancing sustainable building strategies beyond current practice.
On Thursday 26 May at 7 pm at Polypod, Nour Kays of NK design, Waleed Jad and Marc Metni of Waste, and Ziad Abichaker of GGRIL, will speak about their process as they recycle everyday trash into usable and well-designed objects.
Polypodium invites local and global luminaries to bring people together to discuss ideas and the creative process. The events take place within our informal studio space, which encourages more personal interaction with the speakers. So far the series have involved graphic designers, authors, thought-leaders, product designers, architects, filmmakers, artists, and information designers.