- 28 JanFinal presentation: Msc1 InfoMatters Design studio
- 21 JanPresentation and exhibition of the Minor 'Interactive Environments' at Science Centre Delft
- 12 JanHyperbody afternoon lecture series: Dr. Bert Bongers from the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Builiding at UTS
- 16 DecLecture Chris Kievid at Reality, Check!, the third event in the V2_AR Ecosystem series
- 29 NovExhibition of the Msc1 Nanjing Workshop (June 2010) at OostSerre at the faculty of Architecture of TU Delft
- 22 NovHyperbody invites you to enroll in the new MSc Program: Non-standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovAccepted paper for FABRICATE Conference 2011 'Investigations in design and fabrication at Hyperbody'
- 12 NovLecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the Institute for Advanced Architecture in Catalonia
- 08 NovLecture Jelle Feringa at Colloquium # 18 Artificial Evolution at the Royal Academy of Art
- 05 NovDr. MarkDavid Hosale presents paper at the iDMAa Conference 2010 at Emily Carr University of Art and Design
Friday January 23, 2015 at 10:00am in protoSPACE
Continuous Variation, M4H is a Vertical Studio where MSc. 1 & MSc. 3 Hyperbody Students worked on the same urban site, MerweVierhavens (M4H), exchanging information and sharing parameters, data and site analysis inside the same framework.
After mapping site conditions, MSc. 1 students created new scenarios for reuse and explored how partial (de)construction and refurbishing can improve the existent SOM Towers. A vertical city was developed around the concepts of public and private gardens that facilitate 24/7 economies, contemporary culture-driven scenarios (nomadic lifestyle), and energy efficient design-to-building and operation systems.
In this context, MSc 1 students developed integrated designs where embedded interactive systems are employed for spatial reconfiguration and climate control, CO2 reduction, distributed and renewable energy production.
Kas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier, Nimish Biloria, Gijs Joosen, Ana Anton, Alessandro De Santis