- 16 JulKas Oosterhuis will lecture at Canadian Centre for Architecture [CCA] in Montreal, Canada
- 08 JulKas Oosterhuis will lecture at ALIVE 2013 event at the ETH Zurich (copy 1)
- 27 AprKas Oosterhuis speaker at Building Dynamics Symposium in Calgary
- 22 AprDr. -Ing. Henriette Bier lectures at the Ethiopian institute of Architecture, Building Construction and City Development
- 05 MarAlireza Mahdizadeh and Dr. Nimish Biloria publish in the International Journal of Virtual and Personal Learning Environments
- 22 Feb Hyperbody. First Decade of Interactive Architecture in The Best Dutch Book Designs 2012
- 01 FebThesis defence: "Towards a methodology for complex adaptive interactive architecture"
- 21 NovRob|Arch 2012 - Conference Robot Workshop Rotterdam @ Hyperbody’s robotics lab
- 19 NovArticle "Interactive morphologies" by Nimish Biloria published in Frontiers of Architectural Research
- 19 NovJournal article "Simply complex, toward a new kind of building" by Kas Oosterhuis in FOAR
Hyperbody MSc1&3 Media Studies Lecture Series, Fall 2014. First Lecture titled "Printing Outside The Box" by Tim Geurtjens - Joris Laarman Lab, @ Continuous Variation Workshop in Protospace, Monday, 13th October, 16.00 hrs.
Joris Laarman LAB is using 3D-printing techniques in most of their project. Sometimes just as a design tool, but increasingly also for actual functional prototypes. Frustration about the absurd high cost of 3D-printing and the lack of large enough building volumes led them to the development of the MX3D-program. MX3D stands for Multi Axis 3D Printing. By combining Industrial robots with different printing tools, they can now print large structures in many materials such as thermoset plastics or even Stainless steel and Aluminium.