- 07 NovThe Interactive Environments Minor presents the interactive 'TouchSpace' installation at TEDxDelft
- 23 OctNimish Biloria and Jia-Rey Chang @ XV OSSA architectural workshop "Fata Morgana"
- 18 OctLectures "Free-form Design by data-driven components" and "Evolutionary Energy Design" by Bernhard Sommer
- 07 OctNew PhD Canditate Sina Mostafavi joined Hyperbody
- 06 OctChristian Friedrich lecture and workshop at Protospace FabLab Utrecht - Immediate Architecture and protoTAG
- 05 OctPublication 'Complex Temporalities of Interactive Architecture' by Christian Friedrich in Infinite Instances: Studies and Images of Time
- 04 OctChristian Friedrich and Vera Laszlo present Hyperbody protoTAG at Innovation Estafette / Open Data Bazaar
- 20 SepAlireza Hakak lectures at eCAADe'11 on "New perception of virtual environments, Enhancement of creativity"
- 14 SepHyperbody participates in "The Urban Future is Personal" program at PICNIC festival
- 06 SepNew PhD Candidate Jia-Rey Chang explores the development of "SmartGeometry"
Today is the day The Best Dutch Book Designs of 2012 are being made public.
This year's judges were Ada Lopes Cardozo (formerly teacher at the Hague Royal Academy of Arts), Johan Holterman (production advisor at Graphiques, Nijmegen), Rob van den Nieuwenhuizen (designer at Drawswords, Amsterdam), Marlies Visser (designer at Studio Marlies Visser, Haarlem) and Peter de Winter (publisher at 010 Publishers, Rotterdam).
Out of 305 submissions they chose 33 books to be the Best Dutch Book Designs 2012.
This selection is at the same time the Dutch submission to Best Book Design from all over the World in Leipzig, Germany, the international beauty contest for the book.
Later in the year the Best Dutch Book Designs 2012 will be on show at various venues in the Netherlands and abroad, the exhibition at the Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam to begin with.
The Best Dutch Book Designs 2012 are made possible due to generous support from paper merchants Antalis (Almere), collective copyright office BNO/Pictoright (Amsterdam) and L. van Heek Textiles (Losser), manufacturer of book binding materials.