- 11 NovH. Bier and S. Mostafavi publish journal paper on Data-Driven Architectural Design to Production and Operation in Systema's special issue Architectural Ecologies
- 26 OctRobotic Painting / Machining Emotion project team at Dubai Design Week
- 26 OctJia-Rey Chang published a paper in the New Architecture Journal NO.5: "Digital Techniques and Architectural Evolution"
- 25 OctIn ACADIA 2015 Peer Reviewed Projects, Sina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier published a project on Informed Design to Robotic Production systems.
- 25 OctDr. Nimish Biloria, Jia-Rey Chang and Dieter Vandoren published a paper "Ambiguous Topology" at IEEE VISAP'15 conference, Chicago, USA
- 23 OctHenriette Bier talks at the 3TU symposium Real Additive Manufacturing
- 22 OctNew website "Machining Emotion" is launched by the Robotic Painting project team
- 21 OctAt Dutch Design Week 2015, Sina Mostafavi talks about Creative applications of Design to Robotic Production systems in architectural design and building processes
- 01 OctHyperbody hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly RoboCafé on "Pro-active Robotics"
- 25 SepSocialGlass is featured on NRCQ, the leading business news site in the Netherlands
Dr. Nimish Biloria is invited by the Architecture Fund, Lithuania, Vilnius, to give the opening talk for the lecture series on Architecture as Process.
The lecture will be held in the National Art Gallery, Vilnius on the 5th January 2012.
Dr. Biloria's lecture titled InfoMatters will focus on the intricate relationship between information systems and material systems as a necessary condition to generate context embedded sustainable formations.
The lecture will illustrate this relationship with a variety of performance driven architectural design projects being conducted at Hyperbody, TU Delft, The Netherlands.
About the fund:
About the topic:
ARCHITECTURE AS PROCESS
Parametrically controlled componential population based Mixed use tower, China
MSc4 Graduation project, Hyperbody
Student: Shi Yang
Tutors: Dr. Nimish Biloria, Dr. Henriette Bier, Ir. Martin Sobota