- 23 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and PhD cand. Sina Mostafavi speak at symposium on Architectural Ecologies
- 14 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier appointed member of PhD candidates review committee for RCAT at AHO
- 09 AprLecture Kas Oosterhuis at Symposium "Smart City, Smart Environment", Internet Of Things IoT Day Rotterdam
- 05 AprEstablishment of the Sino-Dutch Research Center for Building in Extreme Climates the 27th of March 2014 at Harbin Institute of Technology.
- 04 AprAchilleas Psyllidis and Dr. Nimish Biloria will be presenting at the Research Workshop: Smart Cities and Big Data in Aarhus, Denmark.
- 02 AprProf. Kas Oosterhuis has been invited as a Guest Professor at the Harbin Institute of Technology, P. R. China
- 27 MarProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), Harbin, China
- 25 MarProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at the Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- 21 MarJaime del Val, Associacion Transdiciplinar, Reverso lectures at Hyperbody
- 18 MarThe Value of Design 2014 symposium will be led by prof. Kas Oosterhuis
25 June Jia-Rey Chang lectures at Architecture Days Cluj-Napoca 2016 (Zilele Arhitecturii 2016). The lecture is entitled: "From interFACE to interACT"
Architecture Days (Zilele Arhitecturii) is the most significant event organized entirely by students here, in Cluj-Napoca. It is the result of coordinated efforts of students of architecture, urban planning, arts and other related fields throughout Cluj-Napoca.
Our main theme for this year's lectures is 'Creative Research', a domain growing in popularity in Romania nowadays, but never sufficing in information. Our lectures aim to attract the attention of the public towards the knowledge gathered from interesting research projects in order to enrich the cultural and social life of our city. Our desire is to create the opportunity to present creative people and their ideas in an environment of open communication between students, architects, professors, local and international lecturers.
This year the event will take place between the 23rd and 26th of June 2016.
From InterFACE to interACT
The lecture will deliver essential notions of "Interactive Architecture". The contents include a brief introduction, the current architectural developments, the related technologies of Interactive Architecture. As a pioneer experimenting group in Interactive Architecture, the previous and current developing interactive projects of HyperBody Research Group will be mentioned and discussed along with the lecturer's Ph.D. research, the "HyperCell" project. The topic of the lecture will potentially reach to a challenging discussion of the proactiveness of an architecture related to body movement as one of the lecture's latest concern in Interactive Architecture.