- 10 JanNew Research collaboration initiative between HIT and HyperBODY - Review of Prof. Mei's visit at HyperBODY
- 16 DecDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and Phd-cand. Yeekee Ku publish paper on Generative and Participatory Parametric Frameworks for Multi-player Design Games
- 12 DecJia-Rey Chang's paper accepted for Ultra Bio- International Design Conference
- 11 DecProf. ir. Kas Oosterhuis and Dr.-Ing. Henriette Bier join the scientific committee of the ArchiDoct journal
- 04 DecProject proposal of Alireza Hakak accepted by VISIONAIR and he is invited to the Milan facility
- 28 NovTiny Apartment, Hyperbody MSc2 students present 1:1 prototypes in Rotterdam
- 14 NovHyperbody participates in METABODY 2nd EVENT, 14-18th November 2013, Dresden
- 06 Novprof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at CCDP, University of Technology, Sydney.
- 10 OctLecture on Environmental evaluation and Optimization by Mostapha Roudsari
- 09 OctKas Oosterhuis lectures 9 Oct 2013 at FEADship
Robotic 3D printing project prototypes will be exhibited and presented at Week van De Bouw (Construction Week) in Utrecht.
The Robotic 3D Printing Project will be presented at GEVEL as a part of Week van De Bouw at Utrecht From 9th to 13th of February 2015.
Construction Week is for contractors, constructional engineers, retailers and suppliers. Renovatie is aimed at clients and housing corporations. GEVEL is the event for architects. Material Xperience offers solutions for creative professionals, interior architects and designers. Led 'n Light focusses on the lightning professional. GEVEL is the tradeshow for design and engineering of the building envelope. With innovations, technology, materials, know-how, ideas and meetings for architects and building engineers. With its array of excellent exhibitors, inspiring concept and varied content, GEVEL is the most important trade show in the field of fašades and wall facings and building envelopes.
The Robotic 3D Printing is a part of Robotic Building (RB) project at Hyperbody Group of TU Delft, Faculty of Architecture, Department of Architectural Engineering and Technology (AE+T).
Robotically-Driven Construction of Buildings (RDCB) funded and supported by 3TU.Bouw, DRI, 100%research office of BK and ABB is distributing materials as needed and where needed.
RB project and Continuous variation studio team:
Project leaders: Henriette Bier, Sina Mostafavi
Research & Continuous Variation Workshops : Sina Mostafavi, Ana Maria Anton, Serban Bodea MSc 3 Coordinators and tutors: Kas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier, Nimish Biloria, Vera Laszlo
MSc 3 students: Marco Galli, Perry Low, Oana Anghelache, Berend Raaphorst, Guus Mostart, Hans de Jonge, J.M. van Lith, Kasper Siderius, Michal Kornecki, Mohammad Jooshesh, Jan Paclt, Radoslaw Flis, Rob Wilhelmus, Christiaan Moors, Rutger Roodt, Steph Kanters, Ruth Hoogenraad, Stef Hoeijmakers, Thijs IJperlaan
More information on Construction Week and GEVEL
For the ticket use the link below: