- 20 MayHyperbody designs a SynSerre (Synergetic Greenhouse)
- 19 MayBook Launch event iA#4
- 13 MayINDESEM'11: Lecture by Kas Oosterhuis, and 4 Workshops by lead by Hyperbody researchers
- 28 AprArchitects Talk: Kas Oosterhuis & Tomasz Jaskiewicz - Forward to Basics_(In)formed Complexity
- 13 AprBook review "Toward a New Kind of Building" on ArchiNed by Piet Vollaard
- 09 AprTomasz Jaskiewicz participates in Expert Meeting "The Vibrancy Effect" at V2_
- 08 AprHyperbody releases the fourth issue of the iA bookzine series; iA#4: Quantum Architecture
- 06 AprAn interview with Kas Oosterhuis by Martin Pot
- 05 ApriWEB will be transformed to become a living lab for climate research and sustainable solutions of the DUT.
- 04 AprImmediate Architecture - Christian Friedrich gives lecture at ENSA Paris-Malaquais
Jia-Rey Chang, as a digital visual creator cooperating with fashion designer and sound composer, will present their real-time interactive fashion project in the show "Carrousel de Mimetique" under Immaterialicious.
\\ Carrousel de Mimetique/ Carousel mimetic
This innovative presentation taking place on 8th July, shows the results of the collaboration among 12 artists in different creative realm including Dutch fashion designers and international visual and sound artists. In this 20-minute presentation, 6 different digital fashion identities representing 6 different fashion designers' aesthetic will be shown on large projection screens. The visual and sound of the whole fashion show will be driven and generated by the real-time streaming data from the physical movement of the models as an innovative interactive presentation.
With this fashion show curated by Nuages Gris, a predicting future scenario that the fashion identity will soon become disconnected from the physical fashion item will be presented and delivered as the main concept.
For more information, please visit the website of "immaterialicous":
Or the facebook page:
Immaterialicious is a platform that explores issues revolving around identity and fashion in the post digital era. Through potential scenarios, critical articles, found and fabricated imagery we research the transcendence of how our Identity's are merging with the internet, and how the internet is overtaking fashion itself. With this we create a community of contributors that reflect on the topics through various media to collectively construct a speculative vision on the singularity of fashion and identity.