- 23 MarLecture "Mapping Web Space & Politics, 1992-2012" by Richard Rogers
- 18 MarInterview Kas Oosterhuis for B-Nieuws #07 'Simply Complex'
- 17 MarKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at the 361° Conference 2012
- 17 Febpresentation NetworkLAB (by Tomasz Jaskiewicz) at Social Cities of Tomorrow conference
- 05 JanDr. Nimish Biloria gives opening talk for the lecture series on "Architecture as Process"
- 12 DecWorkshop robotic fabrication by Gregory Epps & Daniel Piker
- 24 NovHyperbody invites you to enrol in the MSc Program: Non-Standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovWorkshop robotic fabrication by Wes McGee & Dave Pigram
- 16 Nov2 Hyperbody graduation projects from 9 BK projects selected for Archiprix at national level
- 07 NovJelle Feringa lectures at the Open Thesis Fabrication program @IAAC, Barcelona
PAN Architects, a seed from HyperBODY, is featured in Zeppelin Magazine no. 92. Zeppelin is the most representative and also the oldest publication of architecture in Romania. The published article displays work by PAN Architects exploring parametric digital techniques and morphogenetic strategies to design and make innovative non-standard architectural objects. The article also includes a contribution by Chris Kievid, featuring the HyperBODY Spring 2009 MSC2 design studio.
PAN Architects is a young international architectural practice which operates at the forefront of digital design. Their work and research is focused on exploring innovative computational tools, techniques and processes, including MAS (Multi Agent Systems), parametric associative design, morphogenic design strategies and mass-customization. The aim of the office is to implement a high level of interdisciplinary research into our built objects. PAN Architects fends for blending aesthetic and technical issues into innovative engineered non-standard designs.
Palfi and Nascimento were colleagues at HyperBODY, the department of research in non-standard and interactive architecture from TUDelft University. Their diploma projects won a nomination at Archiprix in 2010/2011. This two PAN members are guest instructors at the most recent workshops tutored by HyperBODY.
download article: PAN Architects: a seed from Hyperbody
for more information: zeppelin-magazine