- 23 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and PhD cand. Sina Mostafavi speak at symposium on Architectural Ecologies
- 14 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier appointed member of PhD candidates review committee for RCAT at AHO
- 09 AprLecture Kas Oosterhuis at Symposium "Smart City, Smart Environment", Internet Of Things IoT Day Rotterdam
- 05 AprEstablishment of the Sino-Dutch Research Center for Building in Extreme Climates the 27th of March 2014 at Harbin Institute of Technology.
- 04 AprAchilleas Psyllidis and Dr. Nimish Biloria will be presenting at the Research Workshop: Smart Cities and Big Data in Aarhus, Denmark.
- 02 AprProf. Kas Oosterhuis has been invited as a Guest Professor at the Harbin Institute of Technology, P. R. China
- 27 MarProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), Harbin, China
- 25 MarProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at the Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- 21 MarJaime del Val, Associacion Transdiciplinar, Reverso lectures at Hyperbody
- 18 MarThe Value of Design 2014 symposium will be led by prof. Kas Oosterhuis
Kas Oosterhuis will be one of the speakers at the "Building Dynamics: Exploring Architecture of Change" International Symposium.
The symposium will be held Friday and Saturday, April 26 & 27, 2013, at the Banff Centre, located in the mountain town of Banff, 1.5 hours west of Calgary.
The symposium is organized by the Laboratory for Integrative Design (LID) of the Faculty of Environmental Design of University of Calgary.
Kas Oosterhuis's lecture will take place on Saturday the 27th of April at 16.30hrs.