- 28 MarHyperbody designs a SynSerre (Synergetic Greenhouse)
- 23 Marguest researcher Ismael Quevedo Medina joins hyperBODY
- 21 MarMarco Verde lecturing at AA Visiting School in Paris
- 18 MarBook launch presentation: Towards a New Kind of Building - A Designers' Guide for Non-Standard Architecture
- 17 MarInteractive Workshop with Prof. Antonino Saggio and Hyperbody
- 09 MarMinor project ‘Linked’ shortlisted project for 3rd International Competition TRIMO URBAN CRASH
- 03 MarLecture by Kas Oosterhuis - New Kind of Building
- 25 FebQuantum Point Cloud Workshop - Spring 2011: Feb 25th - March 15th
- 17 FebProf Kas Oosterhuis entry for the 2011 Buckminster Fuller Challenge: QuantumBIM
- 16 FebSilver DDC Award 2011 for InteractiveWall
Hyperbody's Robotic Building (RB) team hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly organised RoboCafé.
Date: THURSDAY 26th MARCH
Time 17:00 HRS
Location TU Delft, Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, Room R
The discussion will focus on Robotic Building (RB), which implies both physically built robotically augmented environments and robotically supported building processes. Reconfigurable, robotic environments incorporating sensor- actuator mechanisms enable buildings to interact with their users and surroundings in real-time and require design to production, and operation chains that may be (in part or as whole) implemented by robotic means.