- 20 MayHyperbody designs a SynSerre (Synergetic Greenhouse)
- 19 MayBook Launch event iA#4
- 13 MayINDESEM'11: Lecture by Kas Oosterhuis, and 4 Workshops by lead by Hyperbody researchers
- 28 AprArchitects Talk: Kas Oosterhuis & Tomasz Jaskiewicz - Forward to Basics_(In)formed Complexity
- 13 AprBook review "Toward a New Kind of Building" on ArchiNed by Piet Vollaard
- 09 AprTomasz Jaskiewicz participates in Expert Meeting "The Vibrancy Effect" at V2_
- 08 AprHyperbody releases the fourth issue of the iA bookzine series; iA#4: Quantum Architecture
- 06 AprAn interview with Kas Oosterhuis by Martin Pot
- 05 ApriWEB will be transformed to become a living lab for climate research and sustainable solutions of the DUT.
- 04 AprImmediate Architecture - Christian Friedrich gives lecture at ENSA Paris-Malaquais
Sina Mostafavi is an architect. After he got B.Arch from Art University of Tehran, he started to experience architectural design through professional design problems, and in 2007, he was one of the co-founder of "Tracture office" (www.tractureoffice.com) where he was architect and design manager of the design studio. In 2010, he obtained his Master in Architecture from University of Tehran, faculty of Architecture and Urbanism, with his dissertation on "the relationship between Design Devices and Design processes".
He joined Hyperbody in 2011 to focus on his research interests on computational design methodology. His research project is about Performative Morphogenetic Computational Design Methodology or Pattern?Based (Object-Oriented) Morphogenetic Design Methods and Techniques for Performative Design. His objective is to research about optimized information management/modeling systems inspired by morphogenetic processes and fields. As an initial goal, he is trying to explore and study about the capabilities and limitations of BIM for performative design to bridge the gap between Design Information Modeling (DIM) and Building Information Modeling.