- 23 OctDr. Nimish Biloria interviewed by CNN International and Fast Company
- 15 OctDr. Nimish Biloria gives a key note lecture at the ArcIntex Conference: Shaping (un)common grounds at TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- 13 OctMedia Studies Lecture Series:Tim Geurtjens from Joris Laarman Lab lectures at Protospace
- 26 SepAchilleas Psyllidis and a group of Researchers from Web Information Systems & Delft Data Science are participating in New Horizons Festival
- 17 SepABB and Hyperbody are setting up collaboration scenarios on robotics in architecture
- 09 SepMSc2 student projects Reflectego & RoboZoo featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 09 SepAmbiguous Topology performance featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 08 SepSina Mostafavi and Matthew Tanti publish and present in eCAADe2014(NCC, UK): DESIGN TO FABRICATION INTEGRATION AND MATERIAL CRAFTSMANSHIP
- 04 SepKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier lecture and chair session, respectively, at the What's the Matter conference in Barcelona.
- 09 JulDr. Henriette Bier and PhD cand. Jia-Rey Chang publish papers in the 3rd issue of Archidoct
Henriette Bier presents Robotic Building at TEDxDelft Salon's Crossing Bridges event that deals with the theme The Future
Theme: The Future
Date: Sunday, April 12, 2015
Time: 15:00 - 17:00
Location: De Veste Theatre, Vesteplein 1, Delft
Robotic Building (RB) bridges art and technology by employing robotics in architecture. RB implies both, physically built robotic environments and robotically driven building processes. Physically built robotic environments are reconfigurable, adaptive spaces incorporating sensor-actuator mechanisms that enable them to interact with their users and surroundings in real-time. These require design-to-production (D2P) and operation chains that may be (partially or completely) implemented by robotic means.