- 09 OctAchilleas Psyllidis is giving a Master Class on SmartScapes
- 03 OctDr. Nimish Biloria will Lecture and Publish at the ENHSA Environment conference, Napoli, Italy
- 02 OctKas Oosterhuis speaker at Opening Symposium of Rotterdam BIMt
- 27 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis will give a lecture at the E.N.S. d'Architecture Paris-Malaquais the 27th September at 6.30pm.
- 19 SepSina Mostafavi presents paper at eCAADe 2013 - Performance driven design and design information exchange
- 18 SepPaper presentation Jia-Rey Chang at eCAADe 2013 - HyperMorphology-Experimentations with bio-inspired design processes for adaptive spatial re-use.
- 09 SepDr. Nimish Biloria Lectures at the South China University of Technology
- 31 JulDr. Nimish Biloria Lectures at the MetaBody conference in Madrid, Spain
- 29 JulHenriette Bier speaker at Bridges 2013 in Enschede
- 18 JulMSc2 Hyperbody participates with two 1:1 prototypes RObow-tie and URhouse at Bridges 2013 in Enschede
Today is the day The Best Dutch Book Designs of 2012 are being made public.
This year's judges were Ada Lopes Cardozo (formerly teacher at the Hague Royal Academy of Arts), Johan Holterman (production advisor at Graphiques, Nijmegen), Rob van den Nieuwenhuizen (designer at Drawswords, Amsterdam), Marlies Visser (designer at Studio Marlies Visser, Haarlem) and Peter de Winter (publisher at 010 Publishers, Rotterdam).
Out of 305 submissions they chose 33 books to be the Best Dutch Book Designs 2012.
This selection is at the same time the Dutch submission to Best Book Design from all over the World in Leipzig, Germany, the international beauty contest for the book.
Later in the year the Best Dutch Book Designs 2012 will be on show at various venues in the Netherlands and abroad, the exhibition at the Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam to begin with.
The Best Dutch Book Designs 2012 are made possible due to generous support from paper merchants Antalis (Almere), collective copyright office BNO/Pictoright (Amsterdam) and L. van Heek Textiles (Losser), manufacturer of book binding materials.