- 23 MarLecture "Mapping Web Space & Politics, 1992-2012" by Richard Rogers
- 18 MarInterview Kas Oosterhuis for B-Nieuws #07 'Simply Complex'
- 17 MarKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at the 361° Conference 2012
- 17 Febpresentation NetworkLAB (by Tomasz Jaskiewicz) at Social Cities of Tomorrow conference
- 05 JanDr. Nimish Biloria gives opening talk for the lecture series on "Architecture as Process"
- 12 DecWorkshop robotic fabrication by Gregory Epps & Daniel Piker
- 24 NovHyperbody invites you to enrol in the MSc Program: Non-Standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovWorkshop robotic fabrication by Wes McGee & Dave Pigram
- 16 Nov2 Hyperbody graduation projects from 9 BK projects selected for Archiprix at national level
- 07 NovJelle Feringa lectures at the Open Thesis Fabrication program @IAAC, Barcelona
Henriette Bier talks (about Customised Design-to-Robotic-Production for Additive Manufacturing) at the 3TU symposium Real Additive Manufacturing
She presents the Robotic Building project that is aiming to establish the Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) and operation framework allowing successful implementation of robotic production at building scale. This framework exploits expert and user involvement challenging the production-consumption gap by connecting parametric models with robotised production tools in order to achieve efficient production of custom-made parts for personalised use.