- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
Dr. Nimish Biloria, Jia-Rey Chang and Dieter Vandoren published a paper "Ambiguous Topology" at IEEE VISAP'15 conference, Chicago, USA.
IEEE VIS 2015 Arts Program
IEEE VIS 2015 is the premier forum for advances in scientific and information visualization. This weeklong event convenes an international community of researchers and practitioners from academia, government, and industry to explore their shared interests in tools, techniques, and technology.
Under VIS, IEEE VIS 2015 Arts Program, or VISAP'15, showcases innovative artwork and research that explores the exciting and increasingly prominent intersections between art and visualization. Through a dedicated papers track and an exhibition that run concurrently with the IEEE 2015 VIS conference, the Arts Program aims to foster new thinking, discussion, and collaboration between artists, designers, technologists, visualization scientists, and others working at the intersection of these fields.
IEEE VIS will be held from Oct 25 to 30, 2015 in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Jia-Rey Chang will present the paper "Ambiguous Topology" at IEEE VISAP 15' on 29th Oct.
"Ambiguous Topology" full paper
"Ambiguous Topology" demonstration