- 15 SepDr. Nimish Biloria has been appointed as the Program Committee member for the upcoming ICAT2E2017 conference, Qingdao, China
- 05 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis speaker at the Cityscape Global Conference taking place 5th September 2016, Conrad Dubai
- 30 AugKas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier and Nimish Biloria talk about Hyperbody's future in Bnieuws
- 03 AugAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier win the best poster award at ISARC 2016
- 03 Aug3rd of August Henriette Bier presents Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) at the Climate KIC Summer School
- 27 JulAli Reza and Nimish Biloria publish article in Springer Journal: Cognitive Neurodynamics: Navigating abstract virtual environment: an egg study
- 20 JulKas Oosterhuis and Alex Liu Cheng publish papers in archiDOCT vol. 7
- 08 JulJia-Rey Chang will present a cooperating real-time interactive fashion project in "Carrousel de Mimetique" of Immaterialicious.
- 01 Jul1st July, Final Review MSc 2 Design Studio GSM 3 (Game Set and Match 3)
- 27 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi publish chapter on Robotic Building in Springer's Architecture and Interaction
Christian Friedrich co-tutors Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop in Chania, Crete, 22-29.08.2011.
The workshop will be taught by an interdisciplinary team of designers and theorists from Harvard, MIT, TU Delft, University of East London (UEL), Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh) and the Technical University of Crete (TUC). The Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop is now open to applications. Anyone interested in participating can fill-in an application form and submit the necessary material. More information can be found at http://senseresponsive.blogspot.com/.
The outcomes of the workshop will be exhibited during the 2011 EAAE-ENHSA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE titled Rethinking the Human in Technology-Driven Architecture that will be held in Chania during 30-31 September 2011 (for more info please visit http://www.enhsa.net/rethinking/web_H_00.html