- 07 NovThe Interactive Environments Minor presents the interactive 'TouchSpace' installation at TEDxDelft
- 23 OctNimish Biloria and Jia-Rey Chang @ XV OSSA architectural workshop "Fata Morgana"
- 18 OctLectures "Free-form Design by data-driven components" and "Evolutionary Energy Design" by Bernhard Sommer
- 07 OctNew PhD Canditate Sina Mostafavi joined Hyperbody
- 06 OctChristian Friedrich lecture and workshop at Protospace FabLab Utrecht - Immediate Architecture and protoTAG
- 05 OctPublication 'Complex Temporalities of Interactive Architecture' by Christian Friedrich in Infinite Instances: Studies and Images of Time
- 04 OctChristian Friedrich and Vera Laszlo present Hyperbody protoTAG at Innovation Estafette / Open Data Bazaar
- 20 SepAlireza Hakak lectures at eCAADe'11 on "New perception of virtual environments, Enhancement of creativity"
- 14 SepHyperbody participates in "The Urban Future is Personal" program at PICNIC festival
- 06 SepNew PhD Candidate Jia-Rey Chang explores the development of "SmartGeometry"
Hyperbody showcases two interactive installations at IFoT 2016 Grand Finale
From 1 -3 June 2016, Delft will host the International Festival of Technology (IFoT) that features technology, music and art.
At the Grand Finale on June 3 2016, from 16.00 – 00.30 h, the Delft campus will be transformed into a giant stage for mind-blowing technology, awesome music, curious art and a highly varied food court. You will be amazed in every corner of the festival area. Entry is free of charge.
Textrinium will be exhibited in the 'Bazar'. The Bazar is the vibrant heart of the festival. A playground with a variety of colourful projects. Test the latest sports and games, escape from reality in a virtual 3D environment, search for clues and solve puzzles with your friends whilst locked in the escape room.
Robozoo will be exhibited at 'Future Industry'. What will the industry of the future be like? Will you see robots everywhere you go? Help solve a major security issue, visit the factory with futuristic algae, take on heavy duty tasks made easy and be 3D scanned in a flash.