- 29 JanDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as board member OCEAN Design Research Association
- 29 JanNext Generation Building special issue: info-matter, edited by Dr. Nimish Biloria and Matias Del Campo is out now.
- 27 JanFinal Review MSc1 Design Studio: EXPO 2025 (World Expo Rotterdam 2025)
- 26 JanHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi publish paper on Structural Optimization for Materially Informed D2RP
- 15 JanJoint PhD student Tiantian Du joins Hyperbody
- 12 Jan Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi discuss how robotic processes improve the built environment in Delta interview
- 04 JanFibrous Smart Material Topologies initiated by Dr. Nimish Biloria has received funding from 3TU.Bouw and will be implemented in collaboration with TU Eindhoven, U Twente and EURECAT
- 26 NovHyperbody MSc2 studios "Design To Robotic Production" and "Inter-Activating Environments" prototypes at exhibition "Synthetic 2015"
- 24 NovProf. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at Dubai Chamber of Commerce on 24th of November at 13:30. The lecture is entitled: "Unchaining The Building Industry"
- 12 NovSocialGlass is among the selected projects to be presented at 'De Veranderende Stad' Exhibition in Amsterdam
ABB and Hyperbody are setting up collaboration scenarios on robotics in architecture
Hyperbody Research Group and ABB Benelux are planning collaboration scenarios with the focus on implementation and adaptation of robotics in architecture. The very first stage of this collaboration starts with initial prototyping projects with ABB robotic arms to be held at Protospace of Hyperbody, plus a series of master classes and lectures at TU Delft and ABB Benelux.
The master classes and lectures will be mostly organized by specialists from ABB with researchers in Hyperbody for MSc students. Those who are interested to participate in some of the open classes and lectures may fill in the form below for reservation and receiving updates.