- 10 JanNew Research collaboration initiative between HIT and HyperBODY - Review of Prof. Mei's visit at HyperBODY
- 16 DecDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and Phd-cand. Yeekee Ku publish paper on Generative and Participatory Parametric Frameworks for Multi-player Design Games
- 12 DecJia-Rey Chang's paper accepted for Ultra Bio- International Design Conference
- 11 DecProf. ir. Kas Oosterhuis and Dr.-Ing. Henriette Bier join the scientific committee of the ArchiDoct journal
- 04 DecProject proposal of Alireza Hakak accepted by VISIONAIR and he is invited to the Milan facility
- 28 NovTiny Apartment, Hyperbody MSc2 students present 1:1 prototypes in Rotterdam
- 14 NovHyperbody participates in METABODY 2nd EVENT, 14-18th November 2013, Dresden
- 06 Novprof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at CCDP, University of Technology, Sydney.
- 10 OctLecture on Environmental evaluation and Optimization by Mostapha Roudsari
- 09 OctKas Oosterhuis lectures 9 Oct 2013 at FEADship
Today is the day The Best Dutch Book Designs of 2012 are being made public.
This year's judges were Ada Lopes Cardozo (formerly teacher at the Hague Royal Academy of Arts), Johan Holterman (production advisor at Graphiques, Nijmegen), Rob van den Nieuwenhuizen (designer at Drawswords, Amsterdam), Marlies Visser (designer at Studio Marlies Visser, Haarlem) and Peter de Winter (publisher at 010 Publishers, Rotterdam).
Out of 305 submissions they chose 33 books to be the Best Dutch Book Designs 2012.
This selection is at the same time the Dutch submission to Best Book Design from all over the World in Leipzig, Germany, the international beauty contest for the book.
Later in the year the Best Dutch Book Designs 2012 will be on show at various venues in the Netherlands and abroad, the exhibition at the Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam to begin with.
The Best Dutch Book Designs 2012 are made possible due to generous support from paper merchants Antalis (Almere), collective copyright office BNO/Pictoright (Amsterdam) and L. van Heek Textiles (Losser), manufacturer of book binding materials.