- 06 SepInterview Chris Kievid & Jelle Feringa in B-Nieuws #1 on Hyperbody's recent focus on Robotic Fabrication
- 16 AugHyperbody PhD candidate Alireza Hakak won the first prize in an open design competition
- 03 AugHenriette Bier and Christian Friedrich members of the reviewing committee for: Rethinking the Human in Technology-Driven Architecture
- 30 JulPublication "Architecture as a Multi-Agent System" by Tomasz Jaskiewicz in Volume #28: Internet of Things
- 28 JulInterview Kas Oosterhuis on Process, Timelessness and RealTime in Architecture
- 19 JulPaper presentation Xin Xia at the ENHSA/EAAE Conference - Rethinking the Human in Technology-Driven Architecture
- 12 JulTEDxDelft will feature Kas Oosterhuis as speaker — Ideas spreading everywhere
- 01 JulURBAN FLUX workshop @ Harbin Institute of Technology : 25th June - 9th July 2011
- 29 JunDr. Henriette Bier will be presenting her paper "Robotic Environments" at ISARC 2011
- 27 JunLecture and paper by Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak and Nimish Biloria @ iVERG Conference
Dr. Nimish Biloria is invited by the Architecture Fund, Lithuania, Vilnius, to give the opening talk for the lecture series on Architecture as Process.
The lecture will be held in the National Art Gallery, Vilnius on the 5th January 2012.
Dr. Biloria's lecture titled InfoMatters will focus on the intricate relationship between information systems and material systems as a necessary condition to generate context embedded sustainable formations.
The lecture will illustrate this relationship with a variety of performance driven architectural design projects being conducted at Hyperbody, TU Delft, The Netherlands.
About the fund:
About the topic:
ARCHITECTURE AS PROCESS
Parametrically controlled componential population based Mixed use tower, China
MSc4 Graduation project, Hyperbody
Student: Shi Yang
Tutors: Dr. Nimish Biloria, Dr. Henriette Bier, Ir. Martin Sobota