- 23 MarLecture "Mapping Web Space & Politics, 1992-2012" by Richard Rogers
- 18 MarInterview Kas Oosterhuis for B-Nieuws #07 'Simply Complex'
- 17 MarKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at the 361° Conference 2012
- 17 Febpresentation NetworkLAB (by Tomasz Jaskiewicz) at Social Cities of Tomorrow conference
- 05 JanDr. Nimish Biloria gives opening talk for the lecture series on "Architecture as Process"
- 12 DecWorkshop robotic fabrication by Gregory Epps & Daniel Piker
- 24 NovHyperbody invites you to enrol in the MSc Program: Non-Standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovWorkshop robotic fabrication by Wes McGee & Dave Pigram
- 16 Nov2 Hyperbody graduation projects from 9 BK projects selected for Archiprix at national level
- 07 NovJelle Feringa lectures at the Open Thesis Fabrication program @IAAC, Barcelona
Friday 21st April 2017 at 14:00 in protoSPACE: Midterm Review MSc 2 Design Studio Interactive Acoustic Systems (IAS)
IAS focus on the development of 1:1 prototype to be exhibited and tested at the Delft Science Center. Students will work within the paradigm of Non-standard and Interactive Architecture. In this context, embedded computing, sensing, actuation and intelligent control of customized building components shall become the driver for the radical change from Modernist to user-based Non-standard and Interactive Architecture, which is inclusive and generic by nature. Architectural design in such a scenario acquire the dimension of living/emotive entities to become a participatory and multiplayer game, where the designer sets rules that unfold and are played by the players, i.e. the users. The design studio (DS) is supported by skill building Architectural Studies workshops (AS) dealing with aspects of Physical Computing and Digital Fabrication.