- 14 MarHyperbody presents at RAM/ramfoundation exhibition "T.O.P. UP" opening on the 16th of March 2014
- 08 MarKeynote Lecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the 11th International Convention of Architecture in Budapest
- 28 Febprof. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at MC2014 conference - Grenoble, France
- 27 FebDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Technical Program Committee member of SEC2014 conference
- 17 FebDr. Nimish Biloria publishes article: Inter-performing morphologies in the Architecture Institute of Korea Magazine
- 07 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier lectures on Robotic Buildings at the Institute of Experimental Architecture, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- 05 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier lectures on Robotics in Architecture at the chair for Building Realisation and Robotics at TUM, Germany
- 04 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and Ir. Chris Kievid join the Delft Robotics Institute delegation visiting potential Horizon 2020 partners in the Munich area
- 24 JanFinal Review MSc1 Design Studio: 2628CLIMATOR
- 11 JanAchilleas Psyllidis publishes an article in the ATLANTIS Magazine
@ eCAADe 2015- Vienna, 16th-18th September
Sina Mostafavi, Henriette Bier, Serban Bodea and Ana Anton, Robotic Building Team of Hyperbody at TU Delft, published a paper on "Design to Robotic Production System for Informed Material Deposition".
The paper presents and discusses the development of a materially informed Design to Robotic Production (D2RP) process for additive manufacturing aiming to achieve performative porosity in architecture at various scales.
Sina Mostafavi presents the paper on 16th of September 2015