- 11 NovH. Bier and S. Mostafavi publish journal paper on Data-Driven Architectural Design to Production and Operation in Systema's special issue Architectural Ecologies
- 26 OctRobotic Painting / Machining Emotion project team at Dubai Design Week
- 26 OctJia-Rey Chang published a paper in the New Architecture Journal NO.5: "Digital Techniques and Architectural Evolution"
- 25 OctIn ACADIA 2015 Peer Reviewed Projects, Sina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier published a project on Informed Design to Robotic Production systems.
- 25 OctDr. Nimish Biloria, Jia-Rey Chang and Dieter Vandoren published a paper "Ambiguous Topology" at IEEE VISAP'15 conference, Chicago, USA
- 23 OctHenriette Bier talks at the 3TU symposium Real Additive Manufacturing
- 22 OctNew website "Machining Emotion" is launched by the Robotic Painting project team
- 21 OctAt Dutch Design Week 2015, Sina Mostafavi talks about Creative applications of Design to Robotic Production systems in architectural design and building processes
- 01 OctHyperbody hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly RoboCafé on "Pro-active Robotics"
- 25 SepSocialGlass is featured on NRCQ, the leading business news site in the Netherlands
- By: A. Psyllidis
- Semantic Sensor Web; Ubiquitous Computing; Urban Informatics; Urban Computing; Open participatory platform; Semantic interoperability; Linked Data; IoT; Key performance indicators
Achilleas Psyllidis is presenting at the 10th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Environments (IE'14)
Achilleas Psyllidis is presenting at the 10th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Environments (IE'14). The Conference will be held at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) from July 2 to July 4, 2014 in Shanghai, China.
OntoPolis: A semantic participatory platform for performance assessment and augmentation of urban environments
Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 at 11:30am (Session 1B: Smart City).
Venue: Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), Xuhui Campus, Haoran Hi-tech Building, Room 309
(55 West Guangyuan Road, Shanghai 200030, China).
The 10th Intelligent Environments conference, associated workshops and forums are organized by the Departments of Computer Science & Engineering with the Department of Automation of Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU).
Intelligent Environments (IEs) use networked computing technology to create environments that are sensitive and responsive to the presence of people. Such environments are as varied as the places people inhabit encompassing settings such as homes, classrooms, factories, transport, clothing and online virtual worlds, They are constructed using a mix of innovative software and hardware concepts and, as such, promote the efficiency of transactions and activities, facilitate presence and participation, improve user experience and enable better or new lifestyles or methods of production. Any aspect of science, engineering, architecture, sociology, government, education or business that touch on these ideas is relevant to this conference. The conference provides a multidisciplinary interactive forum for researchers and practitioners from the above disciplines to present theoretical and practical results of their work.
For information about the program visit:
For general information about this and past Intelligent Environments conferences visit: