- 18 JanHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Facility for Future taking place 18-20 January in 's-Hertogenbosch
- 02 JanJanuary 2nd - January 8th 2017: Dr Nimish Biloria to Lecture and act as External Critique at the Kuwait University.
- 28 DecNext Generation Building issue #3 on Robotic Building edited by Henriette Bier is available now!
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the EKSIG2017 Conference >> ALIVE. ACTIVE. ADAPTIVE.
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, SAGE Publishing.
- 16 DecProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at the KIVI event "The Experience of Movement" at Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
- 28 NovRegistration for MSc 2 on Robotic Building starting February 2017 opened just now
- 24 NovDr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture and operates as a workshop tutor for the Agile Fab International workshop at UniSA
- 22 NovDr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture at University of Technology Sydney, Advanced Construction Research Group
- 17 NovAchilleas Psyllidis is defending his PhD dissertation on November 17, 2016 at 12:30h
Prof. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Polypodium (Beirut Design Week)
Polypodium, as part of Beirut Design Week, is hosting seven speakers and two sessions around the theme of Growing Sustainability.
On Tuesday 24 May at 7 pm at Polypod, architects Aram Yeretzian, Kas Oosterhuis and Maha Nasrallah will showcase their architectural work followed by a moderated discussion on advancing sustainable building strategies beyond current practice.
On Thursday 26 May at 7 pm at Polypod, Nour Kays of NK design, Waleed Jad and Marc Metni of Waste, and Ziad Abichaker of GGRIL, will speak about their process as they recycle everyday trash into usable and well-designed objects.
Polypodium invites local and global luminaries to bring people together to discuss ideas and the creative process. The events take place within our informal studio space, which encourages more personal interaction with the speakers. So far the series have involved graphic designers, authors, thought-leaders, product designers, architects, filmmakers, artists, and information designers.