- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
23 June - 1 July, Dr. Nimish Biloria presents Swarm Scapes and associated Swarm intelligence based research at the ICSI 2016 conference and the workshop for advances in Swarm Robotics.
Dr. Nimish Biloria presents the research work on Swarm Scapes at the ICSI 2016 conference, Indonesia. The associated research paper developed by Dr Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Jia Rey Chang is published in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Besides this Dr. Biloria shall also showcase his research into Swarm computing and Interactive robotics at the workshop for advances in Swarm Robotics at the ICSI conference (www.ic-si.org)