- 10 JanNew Research collaboration initiative between HIT and HyperBODY - Review of Prof. Mei's visit at HyperBODY
- 16 DecDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and Phd-cand. Yeekee Ku publish paper on Generative and Participatory Parametric Frameworks for Multi-player Design Games
- 12 DecJia-Rey Chang's paper accepted for Ultra Bio- International Design Conference
- 11 DecProf. ir. Kas Oosterhuis and Dr.-Ing. Henriette Bier join the scientific committee of the ArchiDoct journal
- 04 DecProject proposal of Alireza Hakak accepted by VISIONAIR and he is invited to the Milan facility
- 28 NovTiny Apartment, Hyperbody MSc2 students present 1:1 prototypes in Rotterdam
- 14 NovHyperbody participates in METABODY 2nd EVENT, 14-18th November 2013, Dresden
- 06 Novprof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at CCDP, University of Technology, Sydney.
- 10 OctLecture on Environmental evaluation and Optimization by Mostapha Roudsari
- 09 OctKas Oosterhuis lectures 9 Oct 2013 at FEADship
third V2_AR Ecosystem augmented reality expert meeting, V2 will identify the current developments in the field beyond the hype. Reality, Check!, the third event in the V2_AR Ecosystem series, is even more open than the previous editions: artists, developers, designers and other experts are given the opportunity to present their projects to the community of AR enthusiasts.
Chris Kievid will present the project protoSPACE 3.0. Located in the Faculty of Architecture at TU Delft, protoSPACE 3.0 is a unique, state of the art multi-purpose facility designed for the development of non-standard, virtual and interactive architecture. In this initial phase, protoSPACE 3.0 is built up of several components that facilitate one-to-one, file-to-factory production, ubiquitous sensing and immersive content presentation.
More information of time and location at V2 website