- 07 NovThe Interactive Environments Minor presents the interactive 'TouchSpace' installation at TEDxDelft
- 23 OctNimish Biloria and Jia-Rey Chang @ XV OSSA architectural workshop "Fata Morgana"
- 18 OctLectures "Free-form Design by data-driven components" and "Evolutionary Energy Design" by Bernhard Sommer
- 07 OctNew PhD Canditate Sina Mostafavi joined Hyperbody
- 06 OctChristian Friedrich lecture and workshop at Protospace FabLab Utrecht - Immediate Architecture and protoTAG
- 05 OctPublication 'Complex Temporalities of Interactive Architecture' by Christian Friedrich in Infinite Instances: Studies and Images of Time
- 04 OctChristian Friedrich and Vera Laszlo present Hyperbody protoTAG at Innovation Estafette / Open Data Bazaar
- 20 SepAlireza Hakak lectures at eCAADe'11 on "New perception of virtual environments, Enhancement of creativity"
- 14 SepHyperbody participates in "The Urban Future is Personal" program at PICNIC festival
- 06 SepNew PhD Candidate Jia-Rey Chang explores the development of "SmartGeometry"
We would like to invite you to the final presentation on interactive playground environments on January 21 from 14:00-15:30h in the faculty-room at the Delft Science Centre (on the TU campus). You will see three beautiful, intriguing concepts presented and discussed - students and staff are looking forward to your visit.
The Interactive Environments Minor is a six months multidisciplinary course involving ID-Studiolab (Industrial Design) and Hyperbody (Architecture). The minor is hosted by the Science Centre of the TU Delft in a dedicated design laboratory space.
In addition, the students will exhibit their work from January 25 to January 28. In that week you are more than welcome to visit us in the design space of the Science Center.
The location is:
Faculty Room - Science Centre Delft
2628 RX Delft
Chris Kievid (c.kievid AA tudelft DDD nl) - Hyperbody
Aadjan van der Helm (a.j.c.vanderhelm AA tudelft DDD nl) - ID-Studiolab
Current minor blog: http://www.interactive-environments.nl/
Last years minor blog: http://www.jaskiewicz.net/interactive-environments