- 16 JulKas Oosterhuis will lecture at Canadian Centre for Architecture [CCA] in Montreal, Canada
- 08 JulKas Oosterhuis will lecture at ALIVE 2013 event at the ETH Zurich (copy 1)
- 27 AprKas Oosterhuis speaker at Building Dynamics Symposium in Calgary
- 22 AprDr. -Ing. Henriette Bier lectures at the Ethiopian institute of Architecture, Building Construction and City Development
- 05 MarAlireza Mahdizadeh and Dr. Nimish Biloria publish in the International Journal of Virtual and Personal Learning Environments
- 22 Feb Hyperbody. First Decade of Interactive Architecture in The Best Dutch Book Designs 2012
- 01 FebThesis defence: "Towards a methodology for complex adaptive interactive architecture"
- 21 NovRob|Arch 2012 - Conference Robot Workshop Rotterdam @ Hyperbody’s robotics lab
- 19 NovArticle "Interactive morphologies" by Nimish Biloria published in Frontiers of Architectural Research
- 19 NovJournal article "Simply complex, toward a new kind of building" by Kas Oosterhuis in FOAR
Dr. Nimish Biloria invited as Speaker at the worldwide Internet of Things (IoT) event at the V2 Institute for the Unstable Media, Rotterdam
Dr. Nimish Biloria has been invited as a speaker to the 4th edition of the IoT, Built Environment & Smart City Meeting to be held on the 9th April at the V2, Rotterdam. Dr. Biloria"s talk, within the Info-Matter research umbrella shall specifically focus on the creation of Hybrid, Intra-active built environments at variable scales. Three projects: METABODY: at the Architectural Installation scale (An EU Culture project, which Dr. Biloria is leading from Hyperbody) as well as Social Glass and OSMoSys: at the City/Urban scale (developed by Dr. Biloria"s PhD researcher, Achilleas Psyllidis in collaboration with the Delft Social Data Science Lab) shall be showcased.