- 24 JunMSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio P2 Review on the 24th June 2011
- 22 JunMSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
- 21 JunPaper presentation “Collaborative Design Of Parametric Sustainable Architecture” by Hans Hubers at MISBE2011 conference
- 20 JunMSc2 deepFORMATIONS Design Studio final review & prototypes exhibition
- 12 JunHyperbody work featured in the book "The New Mathematics of Architecture" by Mark Burry and Jane Burry
- 11 JunPAN Architects & Hyperbody work illustrated in Zeppelin Magazine (projects featured on the cover)
- 10 Junlecture "Collaborative Parametric Architectural Design" by Hans Hubers at EuropIA Conference
- 10 Junlecture "Programmable Sustainable Architecture" by Kas Oosterhuis at the ENERGYCITY Conference in Graz
- 28 MayAn interview with Tomasz Jaskiewicz by dr. Lasse Gerrits
- 27 MayChristian Friedrich co-tutors Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop in Chania
Dr. Nimish Biloria appointed as the Scientific Committee member for the ACADIA 2016-Posthuman Frontiers conference, USA.
ACADIA 2016 Theme
POSTHUMAN FRONTIERS: DATA, DESIGNERS AND COGNITIVE MACHINES will foster design work and research from the worlds of practice and academia that lie at the intersection between procedural design, designed environments and autonomous machines. More specifically, this conference will seek to explore recent work within the current trend in computational design to develop and apply quasi-cognitive machines; the integration of software, information, fabrication and sensing to generate mechanisms for interfacing with the physical realm. The conference will invite the submission of papers and projects that explore and interrogate these questions through interdisciplinary endeavors involving fields such as material science, biology, art, computer graphics, civil engineering, and human-computer interaction.