- 21 SepAGILE FAB, Busting the last ghosts of modernism - Hyperbody organizes an international workshop taking place from 21-25 September 2015
- 16 SepThe Robotic Building Team of Hyperbody published a paper on "Design to Robotic Production System for Informed Material Deposition" @ eCAADe 2015
- 07 SepSocialGlass was the official real-time crowd-management platform for SAIL 2015
- 02 SepInteractive Architecture for Delft, lecture and debate by prof. Kas Oosterhuis @ Beta Balie Delft
- 02 SepDr. Nimish Biloria, in an interview with B Nieuws explains the intent and the novelty of the EU Culture project METABODY
- 24 AugSeamless Variation in Design to Robotic Production Processes
- 28 JulDr Nimish Biloria speaker at the Living Machines conference on Biomimetic and Biohybrid Systems, 28-31 July 2015, Barcelona, Spain
- 27 JulJia-Rey Chang will deliver a lecture in LAVA-Axon Workshop "Kinetic Structure"
- 14 JulHyperbody's METABODY team exhibits 1:1 real-time interactive installations at the METATOPIA public event taking place 14th - 25th July at Media Lab Prado, Madrid, Spain
- 09 JulAchilleas Psyllidis gives 2 presentations at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) for the purpose of CUPUM 2015
Robotic 3D printing project prototypes will be exhibited and presented at Week van De Bouw (Construction Week) in Utrecht.
The Robotic 3D Printing Project will be presented at GEVEL as a part of Week van De Bouw at Utrecht From 9th to 13th of February 2015.
Construction Week is for contractors, constructional engineers, retailers and suppliers. Renovatie is aimed at clients and housing corporations. GEVEL is the event for architects. Material Xperience offers solutions for creative professionals, interior architects and designers. Led 'n Light focusses on the lightning professional. GEVEL is the tradeshow for design and engineering of the building envelope. With innovations, technology, materials, know-how, ideas and meetings for architects and building engineers. With its array of excellent exhibitors, inspiring concept and varied content, GEVEL is the most important trade show in the field of fašades and wall facings and building envelopes.
The Robotic 3D Printing is a part of Robotic Building (RB) project at Hyperbody Group of TU Delft, Faculty of Architecture, Department of Architectural Engineering and Technology (AE+T).
Robotically-Driven Construction of Buildings (RDCB) funded and supported by 3TU.Bouw, DRI, 100%research office of BK and ABB is distributing materials as needed and where needed.
RB project and Continuous variation studio team:
Project leaders: Henriette Bier, Sina Mostafavi
Research & Continuous Variation Workshops : Sina Mostafavi, Ana Maria Anton, Serban Bodea MSc 3 Coordinators and tutors: Kas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier, Nimish Biloria, Vera Laszlo
MSc 3 students: Marco Galli, Perry Low, Oana Anghelache, Berend Raaphorst, Guus Mostart, Hans de Jonge, J.M. van Lith, Kasper Siderius, Michal Kornecki, Mohammad Jooshesh, Jan Paclt, Radoslaw Flis, Rob Wilhelmus, Christiaan Moors, Rutger Roodt, Steph Kanters, Ruth Hoogenraad, Stef Hoeijmakers, Thijs IJperlaan
More information on Construction Week and GEVEL
For the ticket use the link below: