- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
Christian Friedrich co-tutors Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop in Chania, Crete, 22-29.08.2011.
The workshop will be taught by an interdisciplinary team of designers and theorists from Harvard, MIT, TU Delft, University of East London (UEL), Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh) and the Technical University of Crete (TUC). The Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop is now open to applications. Anyone interested in participating can fill-in an application form and submit the necessary material. More information can be found at http://senseresponsive.blogspot.com/.
The outcomes of the workshop will be exhibited during the 2011 EAAE-ENHSA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE titled Rethinking the Human in Technology-Driven Architecture that will be held in Chania during 30-31 September 2011 (for more info please visit http://www.enhsa.net/rethinking/web_H_00.html