- 24 MayProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Polypodium (Beirut Design Week)
- 07 MayDr. Nimish Biloria to serve as a Panelist at the Trans-Arch-Edu-03, Izmir, Turkey
- 20 AprDr Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Jia Rey Chang publish paper on Swarm Scapes in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- 20 AprAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier publish paper on An Extended Ambient Intelligence Implementation for Enhanced Human-Space Interaction
- 20 AprTextrinium exhibited at Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI)
- 18 AprDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as the Scientific Committee member for the ACADIA 2016-Posthuman Frontiers conference, USA.
- 13 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and PhD-cand. Sina Mostafavi speak at 3rd Digital Knowledge Study Day addressing the question Robots and/or Architecture?
- 14 MarSina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier publish paper on D2RP in Springer's Rob|Arch 2016.
- 17 Feb Prof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at The Royal Flemmish Academy of Belgium for Science and the Arts on Wednesday 17th February at 14:30
- 01 Feb1-3 February Henriette Bier is distinguished visiting scientist in Digital Ecologies at IMSE
PAN Architects, a seed from HyperBODY, is featured in Zeppelin Magazine no. 92. Zeppelin is the most representative and also the oldest publication of architecture in Romania. The published article displays work by PAN Architects exploring parametric digital techniques and morphogenetic strategies to design and make innovative non-standard architectural objects. The article also includes a contribution by Chris Kievid, featuring the HyperBODY Spring 2009 MSC2 design studio.
PAN Architects is a young international architectural practice which operates at the forefront of digital design. Their work and research is focused on exploring innovative computational tools, techniques and processes, including MAS (Multi Agent Systems), parametric associative design, morphogenic design strategies and mass-customization. The aim of the office is to implement a high level of interdisciplinary research into our built objects. PAN Architects fends for blending aesthetic and technical issues into innovative engineered non-standard designs.
Palfi and Nascimento were colleagues at HyperBODY, the department of research in non-standard and interactive architecture from TUDelft University. Their diploma projects won a nomination at Archiprix in 2010/2011. This two PAN members are guest instructors at the most recent workshops tutored by HyperBODY.
download article: PAN Architects: a seed from Hyperbody
for more information: zeppelin-magazine