- 18 JanHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Facility for Future taking place 18-20 January in 's-Hertogenbosch
- 02 JanJanuary 2nd - January 8th 2017: Dr Nimish Biloria to Lecture and act as External Critique at the Kuwait University.
- 28 DecNext Generation Building issue #3 on Robotic Building edited by Henriette Bier is available now!
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the EKSIG2017 Conference >> ALIVE. ACTIVE. ADAPTIVE.
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, SAGE Publishing.
- 16 DecProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at the KIVI event "The Experience of Movement" at Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
- 28 NovRegistration for MSc 2 on Robotic Building starting February 2017 opened just now
- 24 NovDr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture and operates as a workshop tutor for the Agile Fab International workshop at UniSA
- 22 NovDr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture at University of Technology Sydney, Advanced Construction Research Group
- 17 NovAchilleas Psyllidis is defending his PhD dissertation on November 17, 2016 at 12:30h
Architecture of Change
lecture by Branko Kolarevic
28th may 2014 - 15:00, Hyperbody protoSPACE
This lecture surveys essential concepts and significant past and current projects that deal with interactive, responsive environments, i.e. buildings that can change their configuration, appearance, and environmental conditions in response to patterns of occupation and context (and in return can shape those too). The principal argument is that change in architecture is far from being adequately addressed or explored theoretically, experimentally, or phenomenologically.
Branko Kolarevic is a Professor of Architecture at the University of Calgary Faculty of Environmental Design, where he also holds the Chair in Integrated Design and co-directs the Laboratory for Integrative Design (LID). He has taught architecture at several universities in North America and Asia and has lectured worldwide on the use of digital technologies in design and production.