- 15 SepDr. Nimish Biloria has been appointed as the Program Committee member for the upcoming ICAT2E2017 conference, Qingdao, China
- 05 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis speaker at the Cityscape Global Conference taking place 5th September 2016, Conrad Dubai
- 30 AugKas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier and Nimish Biloria talk about Hyperbody's future in Bnieuws
- 03 AugAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier win the best poster award at ISARC 2016
- 03 Aug3rd of August Henriette Bier presents Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) at the Climate KIC Summer School
- 27 JulAli Reza and Nimish Biloria publish article in Springer Journal: Cognitive Neurodynamics: Navigating abstract virtual environment: an egg study
- 20 JulKas Oosterhuis and Alex Liu Cheng publish papers in archiDOCT vol. 7
- 08 JulJia-Rey Chang will present a cooperating real-time interactive fashion project in "Carrousel de Mimetique" of Immaterialicious.
- 01 Jul1st July, Final Review MSc 2 Design Studio GSM 3 (Game Set and Match 3)
- 27 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi publish chapter on Robotic Building in Springer's Architecture and Interaction
Dr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Committee member at the ICONARCH II, Innovative approaches in Architecture and Planning, Konya, Turkey
The conference shall deal with the following themes:
1. Innovative Technologies for Sustainability
Renewable Energy Sources , Eco-technology, Bio-Architecture and Cities, Urban Ecology, Climate Change and Sustainability, Smarth Growth, Sustainable Urban Tourism.
2. Innovations in Making Place: Process and Actors
3. Innovative Approaches in Conservation and Cultural Heritage
Materials for Conservation and Restoration, Conservation and Documentation Technologies, Information Technologies in Conservation, Urban Tourism and Heritage.
4. New Approaches in Architecture and Urban Planning Education
Methods for Design Studios, Learning and Teaching Experiences, Team-Working Methods, Computer-Aided Design, Information Technologies, E-learning, Digital Teaching.
5. Innovations in Architectural and Urban Design Techniques
Computation Modelling, Design Management and Computation, Building Information Systems, Techniques for Spatial Analysis, Universal Design.
6. Transportation Infrastructure and Networks
Accesibility, Traffic Management, Infrastructure and Transport, Intelligent Systems, Governmental Policies, Alternative Transport Technologies and Models, Universal and Barrier-Free Design, Sustainable Transport Systems.
7. Innovative Building and Construction Systems and Materials
Acoustics, HVAC systems, Adaptive and Smart Systems, Thermal Comfort, Innovative Thermal Insulation Systems, Performance of Buildings, Facade Technology.