- 15 SepDr. Nimish Biloria has been appointed as the Program Committee member for the upcoming ICAT2E2017 conference, Qingdao, China
- 05 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis speaker at the Cityscape Global Conference taking place 5th September 2016, Conrad Dubai
- 30 AugKas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier and Nimish Biloria talk about Hyperbody's future in Bnieuws
- 03 AugAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier win the best poster award at ISARC 2016
- 03 Aug3rd of August Henriette Bier presents Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) at the Climate KIC Summer School
- 27 JulAli Reza and Nimish Biloria publish article in Springer Journal: Cognitive Neurodynamics: Navigating abstract virtual environment: an egg study
- 20 JulKas Oosterhuis and Alex Liu Cheng publish papers in archiDOCT vol. 7
- 08 JulJia-Rey Chang will present a cooperating real-time interactive fashion project in "Carrousel de Mimetique" of Immaterialicious.
- 01 Jul1st July, Final Review MSc 2 Design Studio GSM 3 (Game Set and Match 3)
- 27 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi publish chapter on Robotic Building in Springer's Architecture and Interaction
Dr. Nimish Biloria invited as Speaker at the worldwide Internet of Things (IoT) event at the V2 Institute for the Unstable Media, Rotterdam
Dr. Nimish Biloria has been invited as a speaker to the 4th edition of the IoT, Built Environment & Smart City Meeting to be held on the 9th April at the V2, Rotterdam. Dr. Biloria"s talk, within the Info-Matter research umbrella shall specifically focus on the creation of Hybrid, Intra-active built environments at variable scales. Three projects: METABODY: at the Architectural Installation scale (An EU Culture project, which Dr. Biloria is leading from Hyperbody) as well as Social Glass and OSMoSys: at the City/Urban scale (developed by Dr. Biloria"s PhD researcher, Achilleas Psyllidis in collaboration with the Delft Social Data Science Lab) shall be showcased.