- 21 SepAGILE FAB, Busting the last ghosts of modernism - Hyperbody organizes an international workshop taking place from 21-25 September 2015
- 16 SepThe Robotic Building Team of Hyperbody published a paper on "Design to Robotic Production System for Informed Material Deposition" @ eCAADe 2015
- 07 SepSocialGlass was the official real-time crowd-management platform for SAIL 2015
- 02 SepInteractive Architecture for Delft, lecture and debate by prof. Kas Oosterhuis @ Beta Balie Delft
- 02 SepDr. Nimish Biloria, in an interview with B Nieuws explains the intent and the novelty of the EU Culture project METABODY
- 24 AugSeamless Variation in Design to Robotic Production Processes
- 28 JulDr Nimish Biloria speaker at the Living Machines conference on Biomimetic and Biohybrid Systems, 28-31 July 2015, Barcelona, Spain
- 27 JulJia-Rey Chang will deliver a lecture in LAVA-Axon Workshop "Kinetic Structure"
- 14 JulHyperbody's METABODY team exhibits 1:1 real-time interactive installations at the METATOPIA public event taking place 14th - 25th July at Media Lab Prado, Madrid, Spain
- 09 JulAchilleas Psyllidis gives 2 presentations at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) for the purpose of CUPUM 2015
Immediate Architecture - Christian Friedrich will lecture at ENSA Paris-Malaquais on April 4 at 18:30.
How to design, build and house near the speed of human desire. Architectural praxis offers little and slow feedback. As design, building and inhabitation are treated as separate practices, feedback on the overall design takes place only over decades. Immediate Architecture research proposes to surpass these limitations, and to make the speed of change and feedback of architectural practice approach the speed of cognition and reaction of human beings. This should enable people to influence architectural processes more directly. Immediate Architecture is approached in the everyday practices of architecture - in use, building and design - and in the hybrid situations which arise from simultaneous processes. Advanced solutions are presented in each of the fields: interactive architecture, streaming fabrication, behavioural design tools. The results of the research are a series of projects and of applicable methods and tools, which each offer novel qualities in their own area of application.