- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
Dr. Nimish Biloria is invited by the Architecture Fund, Lithuania, Vilnius, to give the opening talk for the lecture series on Architecture as Process.
The lecture will be held in the National Art Gallery, Vilnius on the 5th January 2012.
Dr. Biloria's lecture titled InfoMatters will focus on the intricate relationship between information systems and material systems as a necessary condition to generate context embedded sustainable formations.
The lecture will illustrate this relationship with a variety of performance driven architectural design projects being conducted at Hyperbody, TU Delft, The Netherlands.
About the fund:
About the topic:
ARCHITECTURE AS PROCESS
Parametrically controlled componential population based Mixed use tower, China
MSc4 Graduation project, Hyperbody
Student: Shi Yang
Tutors: Dr. Nimish Biloria, Dr. Henriette Bier, Ir. Martin Sobota