- 24 JunMSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio P2 Review on the 24th June 2011
- 22 JunMSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
- 21 JunPaper presentation “Collaborative Design Of Parametric Sustainable Architecture” by Hans Hubers at MISBE2011 conference
- 20 JunMSc2 deepFORMATIONS Design Studio final review & prototypes exhibition
- 12 JunHyperbody work featured in the book "The New Mathematics of Architecture" by Mark Burry and Jane Burry
- 11 JunPAN Architects & Hyperbody work illustrated in Zeppelin Magazine (projects featured on the cover)
- 10 Junlecture "Collaborative Parametric Architectural Design" by Hans Hubers at EuropIA Conference
- 10 Junlecture "Programmable Sustainable Architecture" by Kas Oosterhuis at the ENERGYCITY Conference in Graz
- 28 MayAn interview with Tomasz Jaskiewicz by dr. Lasse Gerrits
- 27 MayChristian Friedrich co-tutors Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop in Chania
- By: A. Psyllidis
- SocialGlass; Dies Natalis; TU Delft; Smart Cities; Intelligent Cities; Data Science; Urban Analytics; Social Urban Data; Semantic Integration; Urban Informatics
Achilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab researchers present and participate at TU Delft's 173rd anniversary
Achilleas Psyllidis (Hyperbody & Delft Social Data Science Lab) and Researchers Dr. Alessandro Bozzon, Dr. Stefano Bocconi, and Christiaan Titos Bolivar (Delft Social Data Science Lab) present and participate at the 173rd anniversary of TU Delft.
They will deliver a pitch (presented by Dr. Alessandro Bozzon) on the science of Social Data and its importance in the domains of Urban Informatics and Analytics, during the morning seminar about "Intelligent Cities: Sustainability and Big Data".
In addition they will demonstrate the recent advances in the SocialGlass web-based platform at the Demo and Poster market.
SociaGlass is a novel web-based platform that supports the analysis, valorization, integration, and visualization of large-scale and heterogeneous urban data. It further constitutes an important planning support system and decision-making tool, fully integrated in the Intelligent Cities agenda.
Besides the demo and posters, visitors will have the opportunity to watch for the first time the SocialGlass promo video, before its official release. The video has been created for the purposes of the newly-established Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS).
The Demo and Posters Market will take place during three different time slots:
_At the Opening of the Event [09:00 - 10:00];
_During the Coffee Break [11:00 - 11:30];
_During the Network Lunch [12:30 - 13:30].
Date: January 9, 2015
Venue: Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment (Faculteit Bouwkunde)
Room: Oostserre (The Orange Hall)
Address: Julianalaan 134, 2628BL, Delft, the Netherlands
The complete Dies Natalis program for both the morning Seminar and the afternoon Academic Ceremony can be found here.