- 09 AprHyperbody's METABODY team collaborates with the TU Delft Robotics Institute to develop the HYPER LOOP
- 26 MarHyperbody's Robotic Building (RB) team hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly organised RoboCafé.
- 20 FebHyperbody Guest Researcher Serban Bodea presents the Robotic 3D Printing project at the BEMNext colloquium, CiTG, TUDelft
- 19 FebAchilleas Psyllidis collaborates with the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS)
- 09 FebRobotic 3D printing project prototypes will be exhibited and presented at Week van De Bouw (Construction Week) in Utrecht
- 03 FebDr. Nimish Biloria lectures at the Design-Lab, Swedish School of Textiles, University of Boras, Sweden.
- 23 JanFinal Review MSc1&3 Vertical Studio: Continuous Variation (M4H, MerweVierhavens)
- 09 JanAchilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab researchers present and participate at TU Delft's 173rd anniversary
- 12 DecSina Mostafavi lectures at AA school, Algorithms and Actualization Symposium
- 10 DecFootprint 15 edited by Henriette Bier (TUD) and Terry Knight (MIT) is now available online
Hyperbody Guest Researcher Serban Bodea presents the Robotic 3D Printing project at the BEMNext colloquium, CiTG, TUDelft
The presentation will focus on the results of the first stage of the Robotic Building (RB) project. It addresses the BEMNext colloquium agenda dealing with the development of computational tools enabling the design and realisation of architectural and civil engineering projects of the immediate future.
The RB project is lead by Dr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and has been funded in the first stage (09/14-01/15) by 3TU, DRI, 100% Research, and AE&T. The first stage has been developed with PhD candidate Sina Mostafavi, guest researchers Ir. Ana Anton and Ir. Serban Bodea and MSc 3 students. Presentation of first stage results is scheduled at the beginning of the projects section of the BEMNext colloquium:
Location: Room 3.99, CiTG faculty
Address: Gebouw 23 Stevinweg 1, 2628 CN Delft
Time: 13.45 - 16.00
13:45 - 14:15 Jeroen Coenders (BEMNext lab)
14:15 - 14:45 Rob Doomen (Pieters Bouwtechniek)
14:45 - 15:00 break
15:00 - 15:15 Serban Bodea: Robotic 3D-printing (Hyperbody TU Delft)
15:15 - 15:30 Arie Bovenberg: Structural Components 4
15:30 - 15:45 Guido Slobbe: Structural optimisation of concrete joints
15:45 - 16:00 George Xexakis: Calibration algorithm of building performance simulations
16:00 - ? afternoon drinks at Prêt-à-Loger, a Dutch sustainable row house at the TU Delft campus